- Vishing, or voice phishing calls, are considered as a form of scam that aims to extract personal and/or sensitive information. The Company is asking you to be cautious in the event that the person calling you, is not a person you’re familiar with. Try to verify that the details of the person contacting you, match with the details of the person you are actually familiar with;
- Scammers usually communicate with Clients through generic e-mail domains. Usually, Companies use designated e-mail addresses, and not generic e-mail domains. For instance, our Company’s e-mail address for contacting clients and disseminating general information is [email protected]. The Company is and will not use any email addresses such us [email protected], [email protected];
- Scammers may use e-mails that appear to come from unknown / unfamiliar senders, alerting you to access specific websites or links. The link/s provided in these e-mails might take you to a fake login page that mimics our real login page, in an attempt to extract sensitive information from you. What needs to be done: Do not open e-mails from unknown senders, do not click on links included in such emails or open relevant attachments.
- E-mails that guarantee profit or talk about rare investment opportunities that should not be missed out. As a regulated Company that requires communication with clients to be conducted adhering to a fair and honest code of conduct, under no circumstances, any of our employees will send an email that is promising profits and/or providing investment advice and/or pushing for a deposit.
- If you are not sure about our official and legitimate domains, we encourage you to always search for the relevant details of the Company or its approved domains on the official websites of Regulatory Bodies. Our approved websites are https://www.magnumfx.eu/ and https://www.etfinance.eu/ This information can be found on the Regulator’s website, for example: CySEC’s website;
- You are also able to check our registration on your local authority, FCA;
- Do not trust the caller ID or the Telephone number that is calling you, it can be easy for the scammer to fake the number.
APPLE & TESLA Stock Split
Apple Inc. & Tesla Motors Inc. announce a stock split with the effective on the 31st of August 2020. Moreover, Apple Inc., announced a 4-for-1 stock split and Tesla Motors Inc. announced a 5-for-1 split.
For more information on
APPLE Click here
TESLA Click here
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 84,99% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please read full Risk Disclosure Statement.
ETFinance is a trading name of MAGNUM FX (CYPRUS) LTD registration number HE 360548 authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the "CySEC") under license number 359/18.
Regional Restrictions: MagnumFx (Cyprus) Limited does not offer services to residents of Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, and Italy.
Welcome to ETFinance client area
Risk Warning: Online trading involves high risk and may result in loss of all capital. Please read our full Risk disclosure
Enter you email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password